About The Ballistik Trial Program
Ballistik is committed to the continuous development of products that Endure, Protect, & Perform. To keep innovating and creating value, we've decided to provide a free service that puts our gloves in the hands of the people who can truly put them to the test.
Scroll down to Apply! All products are fair game. Pick the combination of gloves that meet your spec and industry. Provide some information and we will send back our calendar to book your consultation session.
Apply for the Program & Book a 15 Minute Product Consultation Session
Choose Your Product(s)!
Work With Your Employees to Preform in-field testing!
Provide Feedback Through a Simple Survey
Work with a Product Specialist to Quote Your First Order
(Bonus: 10% Discount on First Order & Free Set-up on Custom Order System)
Industrial Trial FAQ
- Step 1: Fill out some brief information to let us know who you are, and which gloves you are interested in.
- Step 2: You will receive a one of our specialist’s calendar availability to book an introduction call to make sure we send out the right product(s) for your team.
- Step 3: Once the gloves have been sent, we will reach out once more after 2 weeks with a survey to grade quality, comfort, and usability.
- We work best with individuals responsible for Procurement or the Company Safety Program.
- This program is for companies with over 300 employees wearing PPE on-site.
- We require a introduction call and follow-up survey to be done (with or without purchase), so that we can utilize feedback to continuously improve our products.
- Help customize Gloves or PPE to critical hazards or unique features necessary to the job (ex. touch screen comparability)
- Obtain advice or feedback from, to revise and update quickly (quick feedback loops for our manufacturers and product design team)
- Involve real workers in our evaluations - Unsure how to run a trial? No problem, we provide the template to run solicit feedback from your team!
- Understand how the ergonomics, comfort, and dexterity range across industries or tasks
- Learn what type of value is being added through quality to help us price accordingly
- Outcome #1 – You find that one of our current models fits all safety regulations and spec requirements within your company or industry!
- Outcome #2 – It provides a launching pad for a custom glove that works for your employees and operation!
- We are able to build a database of reliable client feedback for professionals who purchase and also the employees that utilize the gloves every day.
- We are able to start conversations with partners the way we would like to, talking about the quality and performance of our product by getting it into your hands…. We can then get into pricing and how Ballistik generally comes in at a lower price point than industry average for our most used models.